Vastu Tips for Home
- Entrance Door should always be perfectly designed & painted and having Symbols such as Swastik, OM.
- Direction of Entrance Door preferable to be north or east direction.
- The area around the Entrance Door should always be neat and clean.
- Entrance Door should never make an awkward sound while opening or closing Door.
- The other doors of House should not be bigger than the size of the Entrance Door.
Check our Products on Sale!
- The bedroom should be built at south direction.
- Always keep your Head towards East or South while sleeping.
- Plants should never be placed at your bedroom.
- Mirror in Bedroom should not be placed opposite to your bed.
- Place the inspirational quotes, flowers, and positive material at the area which you notice first while entering the bedroom.
- The bedroom should be in proper shape rather than rectangular or irregular shapes.
- The Dinning Room should be at the West zone of the Home.
- The Refrigerator should be placed at the Southeast direction of a Dining room.
- The Dining room should be painted with the Light color.
- Dinning should not be attached to Toilet.
- Natural painting or portraits are suitable and fabulous for a dining room.
Check our bestsellers!
- The Window or Ventilators should be at East or North side of the bathroom.
- The Bathroom should be built at the East zone of the House.
- The Northern zone should be given to Shower and Taps in the Bathroom.
- The Washing Machine should be placed at Southeast and Northwest.
- The color of the Bathroom wall should be bright and soothing.
- The Kitchen should be built at the South-East zone of the House.
- The color of the kitchen should be yellow, red or attractive and the floor should be made up of marbles or ceramic tiles.
- There should be at least 1 or 2 window in the kitchen as suggested by Vastu.
- The refrigerator should be kept at the South-West zone of the kitchen.
- The electronic appliances should be kept at the South-East zone.
- Living room should be located at the Northeast or Northwest zone of the house.
- Door & Window of the Living room should be in North or East direction.
- Furniture should be kept in West and South portion of the Living room.
- Living room must be in the rectangular shape instead of circular or oval.
- Dark color should be strictly avoided at a living room, the light color like is the best option.
- Telephones should be kept in the South-west zone.
- West or North wall is good for installing Air Conditioner.
- The seating should be at the South-Western direction of the living room.
Check our Latest products!
- Pooja Room must be facing North-East or East direction.
- Marble should be placed at the Pooja Room one the floor.
- Good light and air should exist at Pooja Room.
- Pooja Room should never be attached with washroom or toilet.
- Pooja Room should be kept neat & clean without clutters.
- Rectangular or squares shape is good for the study table in the study room.
- Study room should be at East or West or Northeast zone of the house.
- Children should face towards East or North direction.
- The bookshelf should be at west or south zone.
- The picture of the Lord Ganesha and Goddess Saraswati can be placed at study room to maintain the positive thought.
Vastu Tips for Home / Vastu for House / Vastu for Home
Feng Shui and Vastu shastra for home may seem a little unusual to someone who hasn’t followed these practices before, but now there are a variety of Vastu Products & Vastu Feng shui Products to choose from and you can embrace your choice in your own way.
Vastu Tips for Home , Vastu for House , Vastu for Home .